Sheet Pan Fiery Charred Tomato Dip
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoons Momofuku Spicy Seasoned Salt
- 2 teaspoons Momofuku Rice Vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, whole and unpeeled
- 1 tablespoon Momofuku Chili Crunch
- ½ cup soft cheese, crumbled (like brie, camembert, or feta)
- Chopped parsley (optional)
This dip is a nod to the roasted tomato and feta pasta that’s been viral on social media. The best part is the entire dip comes together in a single sheet pan in under half an hour. Don’t skip on adding the rice vinegar—it adds a nice punch to bring all the flavors together.
Heat oven to 425°F.
Toss tomatoes with olive oil and Spicy Seasoned Salt on a small sheet pan. Drizzle with Momofuku Rice Vinegar. Add garlic and roast for 20 minutes, until tomatoes are soft and blistered.
Squeeze roasted garlic out of the peels. Add soft cheese and Momofuku Chili Crunch to the hot sheet pan and use a spatula or wooden spoon to scrape up browned bits and melt cheese into the tomatoes.
Transfer to a bowl and top with chopped parsley. Serve with flatbread, toast, or crackers.