- 5 medium-sized cloves of garlic, peeled
- 5–6 in ginger, peeled
- 1 fresno chili, seeded and rough chopped
- ⅓ c orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 3 c grapeseed or other neural oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 10 8-oz hanger steaks
- 2 tbsp Momofuku Chili Crunch
- Bibb Lettuce Cups
- Ginger Scallion Sauce
- Napa Cabbage Kimchi
Mark’s Grilled Hanger Steak Content
Combine the first six ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Marinate steak for 2–3 hours.
Heat skillet over high heat and add steak cooking 2 minutes per side, or until instant read thermometer reads 110°. Remove from heat and rest 5–8 minutes. Slice and top with Momofuku Chili Crunch.
Serve with bibb lettuce cups and ginger scallion sauce and napa cabbage kimchi.