- 6 whole plum tomatoes
- 1 onion, peeled and thickly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, halved and deseeded
- ⅓ cup cilantro stems and leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime zest, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 teaspoons Momofuku Savory Seasoned Salt
Savory Charred Salsa Content
Combine the tomatoes, onions, and jalapeño in a cast iron skillet on medium-high heat. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until they are well charred on all sides. Transfer to a food processor or blender.
Pulse lightly in the food processor until desired consistency, or hand chop if you prefer a chunkier salsa. Transfer from food processor to a serving bowl. Mix in cilantro, lime zest, and lime juice. Add Momofuku Savory Seasoned Salt and stir until mixed thoroughly.
Can be made up to one day ahead.