- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (save the zest)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 eggs, yolks only
- 3 teaspoons Momofuku Tingly Seasoned Salt
- ¾ cup soybean oil, or any neutral oil
- 1 teaspoon Japanese mustard
- 1-2 tablespoons cold water (optional)
Spiced Aioli with Tingly Seasoning Content
Zest the lemon with a fine-grate microplane before juicing the lemon. Strain the juice.
Add everything into a food processor, except oil and water. Allow everything to blend into a fine paste. Scrape down with a spatula.
Turn the processor back on, and slowly stream oil into the mixture until fully mixed. Add in cold water if the sauce looks like it’s going to break, or to adjust to the consistency that you like.