Hot Honey Holidays
See the Recipes
- Tingly Brown Butter Pumpkin Noodles
- Cheesy Black Truffle Chili Crunch Stuffing with Mushrooms
- Hot Honey Harvest Salad with Roasted Squash
- Charred Carrots with Savory Pistachio Crumble
- Cheesy Caramelized Onion Breadsticks
- Turkey Wing Soy & Scallion Noodle Soup
- Hot Honey Glazed Bo Ssäm
- Hot Honey Turkey with Sweet & Spicy Gravy
- The Best Mashed Potatoes
- Spiced Quick Pickles
- Twice-Baked Chili Crunch Maple Syrup Sweet Potatoes
Hot Honey Holidays ContentThe most wonderful time of the year is here — and in 2022, we have our sights set on the newest addition to our panty: Momofuku Chili Crunch Hot Honey.
For this year, we dreamed up a holiday dinner table that features the sweet side of spicy: everything from easy Hot Honey Breadsticks to a highly customizable Harvest Salad with a hot honey vinaigrette to a duo of centerpieces: a Hot Honey Turkey and our Hot Honey Bo Ssäm. Plus, we have other new favorites like our Turkey Wing Soy & Scallion Noodle Soup, perfect if you don’t know what to do with your turkey wings—or you want to make a nice soup with your leftovers.
In addition, we’ve partnered with Le Creuset this holiday season for a fun giveaway! Three lucky winners will be gifted a pack of our Momofuku Goods pantry products and a Le Creuset Dutch Oven.
To enter —
- 1. Follow @momolongplay, @momofukugoods and @lecreuset.
- 2. Make one of our holiday recipes, post your creation, and use the hashtags #hothoneyholidays and #momofukucrew
You have until 11:59PM PST December 9th to enter! To review the full terms and conditions, please click here.
Get cooking, everyone!
More Holiday Dinner Recipes
Tingly Brown Butter Pumpkin NoodlesThese easy fall noodles come together in 5 minutes with just 5 ingredients. They sub in perfectly as a side for your holiday dinner table—or they’re great alone as a quick weeknight...
Hot Honey Turkey with Sweet & Spicy GravyWe’re not turkey people—but this is our new favorite holiday centerpiece. Our Momofuku Hot Honey gives the turkey a subtle sweetness and a hint of heat. Because you take the dripping...
Hot Honey Glazed Bo SsämThis is a holiday spin on our classic Bo Ssäm recipe. For the cure, we add in Savory Seasoned Salt to give a rounder flavor. Then, on top, we sub in a sweet and spicy glaze made usin...